A life-changing, planning, and actionable motivation strategy
for the life you desire
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the full disclosure at the bottom of this page
Many times in my past I wasn’t brave enough to rise above my circumstances and make the changes I wanted to make in my life. I felt like I had no other choice but to live in the conditions I was living with when in reality, there were many things I could change to be happier.
We all have life situations that interfere with our goals, wants, and needs.
The big question is: do we know how to step out to the freedom to change our life situation for the better?
The steps I want to share with you will help you find the answers to the most significant issues you face in your life.
For these steps to work, you should take some time to think about the following questions.
Is your life about you or is it always someone else making the decisions concerning your life?
Are your circumstances controlling your ability to be happy or to do the things you love?
Do you feel stuck, without any motivation or ideas of what you want to do with your life?
Think about your average day. If you were to start doing something you enjoy daily, would there be time to do it without losing sleep?
Below are some of the situations I found myself in and maybe you would like to know what you can do in each or some of these areas of your life.
1. Would you like encouragement and strategies to help you discover what you want in life and what you should do to start your journey towards these changes?
2. Do you know you need to finally take steps to help you overcome an addiction of any sort?
3. Do you want to help someone else whose addiction affects your life and happiness?
4. Would you like to take steps to overcome marital or relationship issues, like constant arguing and disagreements?
5. Do you want to learn how to gain better friends and make toxic friends and relatives ineffective in your ability to be happy?
6. Are you feeling stress and overwhelm and wanting to be able to make essential decisions on what you should change to lower stress? Do you need your mind and body to heal and avoid future physical damage?
7. Do you need strategies to make changes when you feel stuck and think there isn’t hope?
8. Do you wonder why you feel unhappy when you have nothing to be unhappy about in your life?
9. Would you like to know a good strategy to plan the critical steps you will take to reach your dreams?
Think About What You Need
As a fulltime Mom and helping my husband with his construction business I discovered for myself how hard it was to do anything that I wanted to do with my life. Sure, my kids meant everything to me, and I was committed to my marriage but my days seemed like work and nothing else.
These feelings were going on at times while I was dealing with an addict in the family, relationship issues, and money problems.
I found myself trying to fix everything for everyone else.
My energy level dropped, and my motivation was dragging.
On top of this, I needed to know that my efforts to improve my life was sending me in the right direction. I didn’t want to be digging a deeper hole into a bigger mess, financially, with my relationships, and my goals of being a good mom.
I kept finding myself thinking that I wanted “more” than housework, business, and
taking care of the kid’s and my husband’s needs all day.
I wanted more energy to be able to do fun things, not just the responsibilities. How could I do something that “I” chose and have fun doing it? I didn’t have extra time!
That’s why I created The Self Empowerment Course. You get to choose how your life is going to look, now and in the future, and this course will give you plenty of ideas and answers to help you take steps to a better life.
You deserve to feel empowered to create a life that’s part of what you choose!
Throughout this course you will:
1. get a clear picture of what self-empowerment looks like in your life.
2. begin the desire to dream, reach goals, and receive hope for real change in your life.
3. decide what you need to change to move toward a better mentality and appreciation of life, including directions for all the situations I mentioned I struggled with above.
4. find your balance between work, responsibilities and what you want to spend more of your time doing.
5. decide the exact steps you will take toward achieving your dreams and goals.
6. put those steps in your free planner/journal, planning day by day, what you will do in 5 areas of your life until you see results.
Think of this as a complete life empowerment course. You deserve to take time for yourself every day. You can learn a better way to achieve the happiness and freedom you’ve been yearning for in your life.
Work on letting go of what is holding you back from your dreams.
Research what you need to do to achieve your dream.
Learn the discipline of day to day activities to keep you on track toward your dream.
This kind of planning is well rounded to keep your health, mind, body, and goals balanced, so you get the best possible environment to live your life.
Eventually, I found beautiful freedom and happiness when I was able to let go of the things I thought were more important than my happiness! I want to tell you everything I learned from years of therapy and hands-on experiences.
The “Empowerment” course focuses on the idea that many women and men let circumstances in their life get in the way of what they deserve to choose for themselves.
I’m not talking about being selfish. I’m talking about having a healthy balance between the value of your life and the importance of other people in your life. Even though you may have children or others to take care of you are important too.
Don’t abandon your responsibilities, but have something that’s your own.
Don’t forget who you are and what you love to do.
In the self-empowerment course, you can take each lesson at your own pace.
There are eleven lessons and ten worksheets.
The course includes a free 196-page downloadable planner that has more activities to help you.
The goal of this course is for you to find the right answers for your life. There are no correct answers for everyone. Our lives all vary and have many differences. Plus, the best person to decide which way you want your life to go is you.
It’s a firm belief of mine that we all have things in our life that unnecessarily steal our time and part of ourselves. But we don’t have to let this happen in our life.
Learn how to let go of tough situations and once you do you will feel freer and empowered to dream.
What dreams did you have when you were a teen that you never went after?
What are you naturally good at doing?
What about the addicted person whose close to you, they need you.
What about family relationships that might get in the way of pursuing your dreams.
What about all the stress you have now? How could you add something else to your schedule?
The course addresses and answers all of these questions with suggestions for you to think about and put into action. The planner helps you to be accountable to yourself. Is it time to move on with your life?
Along with the printable 12 lessons and 12 worksheets (42 pages), you will get the printable version of the 196-page planner below. The planner was specifically designed to work together with the Self Empowerment Course.