A life-changing, planning, and actionable motivation strategy
for the life you desire
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the full disclosure at the bottom of this page
Many times in my past I wasn’t brave enough to rise above my circumstances and make the changes I wanted to make in my life. I felt like I had no other choice but to live in the conditions I was living with when in reality, there were many things I could change to be happier.
We all have life situations that interfere with our goals, wants, and needs.
Do you know how to change our life situation for the better?
I want to share with you how you can address the most significant issues you face in your life. First, take some time to think about the following questions:
Is your life about you or is it always someone else making the decisions that impact you?
Are your circumstances controlling your ability to be happy or to do the things you love?
Do you feel stuck, without any motivation or ideas of what you want to do with your life?
Think about your average day. Could you start doing something you enjoy daily without losing sleep?
Would you like to know what you can do in each or some of these areas of your life?
1. Would you like encouragement and strategies to help you discover what you want in life?
2. Do you know you need to finally take steps to help you overcome an addiction of any sort?
3. Do you want to help someone else whose addiction affects your life and happiness?
4. Would you like to take steps to overcome marital or relationship issues, like constant arguing and disagreements?
5. Do you want to learn how to gain better friends and make toxic friends and relatives ineffective in your emotional well-being?
6. Are you feeling stress and overwhelm? Do you need your mind and body to heal and avoid future physical damage?
7. Do you need strategies to help you make changes when you feel stuck and unmotivated?
8. Do you wonder why you feel unhappy when you have nothing to be unhappy about in your life?
9. Would you like to know a good strategy to plan the critical steps you will take to reach your dreams?
Throughout this course you will:
1. get a clear picture of what self-empowerment looks like in your life.
2. begin the desire to dream, reach goals, and receive hope for real change in your life.
3. decide what you need to change to move toward a better mentality and appreciation of life, including directions for all the situations I mentioned I struggled with above.
4. find your balance between work, responsibilities and what you want to spend more of your time doing.
5. decide the exact steps you will take toward achieving your dreams and goals.
6. put those steps in your planner/journal, planning day by day, what you will do in 5 areas of your life until you see results.
Think of this as a complete life empowerment course. You deserve to take time for yourself every day. You can learn a better way to achieve the happiness and freedom you’ve been yearning for in your life.
This kind of planning is well rounded to keep your health, mind, body, and goals balanced, so you get the best possible environment to live your life.
Eventually, I found beautiful freedom and happiness when I was able to let go of the things that made me unhappy. I want to tell you everything I learned from years of therapy and hands-on experiences.
The “Empowerment” course focuses on the idea that many people let circumstances in their life get in the way of what they deserve.
I’m not talking about being selfish. I’m talking about having a healthy balance between the value of your life and the importance of other people in your life. Even though you may have children or others to take care of you are important too.
Don’t abandon your responsibilities, but have something that’s your own.
Don’t forget who you are and what you love to do.
In the self-empowerment course, you can take each lesson at your own pace.
There are eleven lessons and ten worksheets.
We all have things in our lives that steal our time and joy. Discover practical ways to start
changing your life.
Please be aware that my companies (funfamliving and apositivelybetterlife) and I are not licensed therapists. The advice I give you in this course and planner is advice and knowledge I learned through personal therapy and other studies. The companies named above and I are not responsible for any outcome of choices you make while taking this course, any results of those choices and choices you decide with a trained professional as a result of this course. You are responsible for all decisions and choices in your life and funfamliving, and apositivelybetterlife recommends you seek counsel from the trained professionals you desire to work with(doctors and licensed therapists) if you are in question as to what choices you should make as a result of this course.