Have you ever felt like all you do is work
and face your responsibilities head on every day
while the dream you have for your future is on hold?
Do you want more out of life?
Are there things you love to do but never have time to do?
Maybe you, like me, even venture to dream of the day when you start taking time to do the fun stuff in your life.
But then you think, “It’s hard enough keeping up with what’s in front of me!”
What if there was a way to get your life and all your responsibilities under control? A simple system that helps you see exactly where you’re heading with your time choices. Better yet, this method is simple, realistic, and encourages you to think of exactly what you want to do with your time.
The “Living the Dream” planner will help you get that control. And, it will not break the bank at $24.99. I know you know that other hardcover specialized planners cost almost double that so why is it so cheap? I think part of getting our lives to the point we dream about involves controlling our spending habits too. Also, I went everyone to be able to afford it. If you can’t afford it you can still get the planner free as a printable when you buy the Self Empowerment course for $14.99. Then you can get a notebook and put the pages in it and voila, a new planner!
Plus, right now I’m offering the Self Empowerment Course Free to everyone who buys the hardcover Living the Dream planner!
What You Get With The Planner
The pictures you see are all digital prototypes but I will have the actual planner pictures soon. Of course, the actual planner photos look even better than these.
Its beautiful hardcover has a soft touch, the monthly dividers are gorgeous, and it’s a spiral (black) planner that you can open flat on your desk or wherever you use it.
It has 200 pages, 24 blank pages, plus pages that ask you the questions that will get you brainstorming exactly how you want to spend your time.
Every month includes two pages of the monthly blocked calendar and two pages for each week.
Also, there are spaces to write extra notes and ideas for whatever you need.
This planner will serve anyone well, any job, even bloggers, stay at home moms and dads, or young women who want to plan and use there days the best way possible.
The “Living the Dream” planner and journal for 2018 is
more than a place for organizing your time.
You will get:
- Journaling pages. Writing your thoughts on paper is healing, and a powerful way of sorting your dreams and realizing what things in life are important to you.
- Each month will be as a block calendar on two pages, and the following will be two pages for each week of the month. Space is provided for notes along with space for appointments and scheduling your whole day.
- A place to discover again your lifetime loves, realize what things in your life need to change, and brainstorm the ways you’ll make that happen.
- A place in the journal to discover your dreams. It’s full of ideas to think and write about, which will spur your memories, and help you to not only dream of doing the things you love but motivates you to get the planning started. In 2018 you will want to make time to “have a life again.”
- Lots of pages for goals and steps to carry them out. Encouragement to realistically put goals on your calendar, and positive reinforcement to keep planning, even if the first plans fall apart. The instructions in the planner encourage you to move on, without overwhelming you.
- Monthly sections to write your ideas on what you are focusing on making time for, how you’re going to remain positive, what you’re going to do for fun, things to put in your calendar to stay on focus, and weekly quotes to remind you why you are using the planner.
- A place to write about what you are thankful for. When we lose gratitude in our life, we lose a future to look forward too. Since you will be planning a better future appreciation will be your rock.
- Whether you use your planner for planning meals or exercise or healthy habits, it’s up to you. However, there is a list of foods that will provide energy, strength, anti-anxiety effects, and more. I believe a busy life requires having proper nutrition in your kitchen at your fingertips and accessible to grab when you need it.
- Lastly, there are simple instructions how to use the planner/journal and get the most benefits doing it. Although you may discover other ways of using it to make your dreams come true, that’s fine too.
For a limited time get the Self Empowerment Ecourse Free (regularly $14.99)
when you buy the hardcover planner!
There was a time when I feared I would be 60 years old and look back at my life and think that I never made time to enjoy the things I love to do.
I had to make a decent home for my children, help my husband with his business, help take care of everything, and just be the best responsible adult I could be.
But, I realized that I was working too hard. I had no energy left to do the stuff I loved to do, and I needed to find a balance with my time so that I could enjoy my life.
So, I chose to take time to plan time for my fun, and I started doing the things I always imagined “trying someday.”
I decided to start “living the dream” I like to call it.
So, that’s why I designed this planner. I realized that life isn’t only about taking care of others and making a living. I realized I deserved to have fun too.
I found that fun other than with my family wasn’t a bad thing. In fact, I was a better Mother and Wife when I chose to take time for myself.
All of the above issues led me to make the Self Empowerment Course. It is full of 11 lessons and 11 worksheets that can help you together with this planner to reach a better place in your life. One that’s more organized and fulfilling. You deserve to live out the things you dream you could be, and this is the core of the course.
The “The Self Empowerment Course focuses on getting away from habits and life situations that tend to keep people from enjoying their life, and taking care of themselves. People forget what they always wanted to try to do and dreams they had for their future.
It’s too easy to say to ourselves, “oh well, this is how it is.”
Many of us deal with low-income family situations, addictions, loneliness, and depression, poor mental health in ourselves or someone else close to us every day. Knowledge is the most important thing to have to grow to a happier place in our life. We deserve to be satisfied, even in these situations.
In other words, there is no perfect time to start living your life to its fullest. Whatever is going on in your life that’s stressful or depressing, you still can be happy every day and plan a life around what you want to do, along with your responsibilities.
We tend to limit ourselves to what our life is, instead of working toward what we want it to be. And if you are in any of the situations above, believe me, I get it. It’s hard to have the energy or drive for anything other than dealing with these problems.
You can still be happy. You can remember how to have fun again without the worry. You can sleep well at night and wake up feeling like life is better than before.
Another way to be happier is controlling your thinking and what is going on in your thought life. Thinking positive isn’t easy at times but it helps you enjoy life and realize what’s really important.